LM turbo intake crossover WANTED

Having trouble finding that special part you need? Post a wanted ad.
Forum rules
All Classified posts will be automatically deleted approximately 90 days after posting.
pvholgado

LM turbo intake crossover WANTED

Post by pvholgado »

I need a LM turbo crossover intake preferably with throttle shaft- Let me know- thanks
cnicol

Re: LM turbo intake crossover WANTED

Post by cnicol »

I have a couple of nice ones with decent chrome etc. Is there any difference between 63-66 crossovers? I thought they were the same. Of course '62 has a hose nipple for the dashpot. I have one of those too.
'61 140 PG Rampside
'66 Rear Alum V8 4-dr
'60 Monza PG coupe (sold, sniff, sniff)
'66 Corsa Fitch Sprint Conv. (First car 1971, recently repurchased)
pvholgado

Post by pvholgado »

Craig, I sent you a PM- Phil
KenHenry

Post by KenHenry »

I thought you were selling parts Phil 😂! CA Corvairs lists the same part 63-66 and has them for 36 bucks. Ken
1965 Corvair Corsa coupe
Rochester, NY USA
pvholgado

Post by pvholgado »

Buy, Sell, Trade....what else can a 73 yr old retiree do that expends so little energy? I'd rather deal with a indivudual Corvair owner so I always post on the forums first- When am I going to see more pics of your build? Stay well..

PS. I'm putting together a "spare" turbo engine- in case "your" engine blows up---LOL- and if it doesn't I'll have a turn key turbo motor to sell.
Lane66Monza

Post by Lane66Monza »

Phil:

I told you a few years back I had a running turbo engine for sale. We can still make a deal on it (or anyone else that is looking for one). It is all covered up and stored in my dry garage.
Al Lane
Southeast Georgia
1966 Coupe 110 4 spd
1966 More Door 110 PG FOR SALE
pvholgado

Post by pvholgado »

Al, i remember your offer- but the engine I label as a spare is actually the engine that came with my car. Ken Henry (hence the reference to "his" motor) helped me put togather a motor with full fin jugs, known cam and Tknobby's heads. I just had a turbo rebuilt (upgraded to a b-flow) so I now ALSO have a full turbo engine for sale- mine will soon include all shrouds, and a functioninf 66 turbo and YH. What should I try and get for it? I have video of the motor running in car before I swapped it out. It made about 7psi boost.

Return to “Parts Wanted”